Saturday, June 21, 2008

fishing fun, and still more prayer needs...

Mommy wanted one last swimsuit to complete her shopping for Mexico so Case and I took the opportunity to run out to the river. We had a big time (as usual) caught a few fish on the fly rod, touched them all (eeeuuuh, slimy daddy!), threw some rocks, and got to drive daddy's car! Too much fun. Here's a few pics.

Thank you for the prayers for Allison's mom, she is at home for a few days but still struggling a bit, we know she will be ok. We'll keep you updated. Also pray for us as I embark on my trip to China tomorrow. Allison and Case will be making the Texas Grandparent's Tour so pray for their safety!

5 comments:

Cloy Richards said...

man- looks like you guys had a great day and I love his new T shirt
the China trip is so awesome and I can't wait to see photos of China, New York and Mexico...dad

Tara said...

Hey we really enjoyed seeing ya'll at the Hacker's Cup. I was looking back at old pictures and I can't believe that was Cases' third time at the cookout! Anyways, I will be praying for your mom and hope she is doing well. :)

Heather said...

Love the pics of J & C..we should meet sometime for a fishin' trip outing!! B & B would love it.

Tara said...

I wanna say it's been since 1999 for the hacker's cup. Wow! How's your mom doing?

The Garners said...

This is such a neat photo collection!