glad we have some new photos of cutie pie and I cannot wait to take him to amarillo this weekend to play with his cousins good luck on the house hunting obtw- my blog has some new photos as well and will take the camera along for the weekend for some "my three grandsons" photos dad
We enjoy spending time with each other and the little man. We aspire to know God more and make him known to others. We hope our lives will be a blessing to others and strive to be a family devoted to our Creator pointing to Him for the reason that we are so blessed.
5 comments:
What a sweet boy! He's grown so much since I've started following your blog! He's a cutie!
What a sweet boy! He's grown so much since I've started following your blog! He's a cutie!
(oops--sorry I posted that twice by accident!)
glad we have some new photos of cutie pie and I cannot wait to take him to amarillo this weekend to play with his cousins
good luck on the house hunting
obtw- my blog has some new photos as well and will take the camera along for the weekend for some "my three grandsons" photos
dad
I too love the new pics of caser!! Missed seeing that sweet face A..don't go so long next time.
Post a Comment