Monday, January 21, 2008

TAG!

I've been "tagged" by 2 friends and fellow bloggers...so here goes...

4 jobs I've had:
1. Chili's (high school) Abuelo's (high school early college)
2. Express (Lubbock, while at TTU....this was short lived...I quickly learned that I am NOT cut out for retail!)
3. Teacher (1st grade and 6th grade)
4. The best job - mommy to Case

4 places I've lived - all in TX
1. Abilene
2. Brownwood
3. Lubbock
4. Cleburne

4 movies I've watched over and over
1. Top Gun
2. Girls Just Want To Have Fun (sjp and i go WAYYYY back!)
3. Dazed and Confused
4. The Object of My Affection
5. Sweet Home Alabama
oh....I'm only suppose to have 4!

4 Shows I regularly watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Law&Order SVU
3. Sex and the City (on dvd...I'm slowly making my way thru all 6 seasons while I do the elliptical)
4. How I Met Your Mother & Big Bang Theory (we just started watching these...theraputic humor)

4 Places I've been
1. Akumal, Mexico
2. NYC
3. Cayman Islands
4. All over Colorado (over the course of several summers...well, winters too!)

4 favorite things to eat
1. Anything mexican
2. Asian...anything from Pei-Wei...i love california rolls, and pad thai
3. Schlotskys - original and jalepeno ships
4. dips with veggies or chips...or REAL popcorn cooked on the stove

4 places I'd rather be
1. living in FW...I am quite ready for our house to sell
2. I really want to vist the Carolinas
3. Italy
4. somewhere warm....it is 36 outside this morning, or somewhere with really fun shopping

4 things I look forward to this year
1. watching Case grow and change
2. relocating (not the actual move, but being closer to school, Joey not having to commute, etc)
3. a new house, church, etc. ( a change and opportunity to meet new people)
4. the opportunity to possibly begin a new career when Case starts Montessori or at SCS

2 comments:

The Garners said...

I enjoyed reading this! These are always fun.

Heather said...

What new career after C starts school? I worked for the Double T bookstore while we were going thru rush for a couple of months during their fall semester book rush.