http://www.renaebrumbaugh.com/
I stumbled across this website and thought it worth sharing with the those who check out our blog (all 3 of you) :) Heather, I think you were in the market for a new devotional. This isn't book form, but looks good to spite that! The entries appear to be short & easy to digest...great for mommies! I love the name "morning coffee" if I only I would get up craving some quiet/devotional time the way I crave my morning coffee...maybe that will be my prayer...
Saturday, March 29, 2008
morning coffee
Posted by The Richards at 5:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for the "Morning Coffee" and the pics are priceless. Can't wait to see that big boy!
love you
Thanks for sharing the website. I loved it! As always, I love the pics of Case ;)
I just found this! Thanks so much for recommending Morning Coffee to your friends!
Your bluebonnet pictures are beautiful, by the way. I have some of both of my children over the years, and I treasure them. We need to go do that soon, before they go away.
Blessings to you, and thanks for joining me for coffee!
Renae
www.renaebrumbaugh.com
Post a Comment