Saturday, July 26, 2008

closer to closing...

I am quite sure that Allison is feeling that closing date closing in...my evidence? We had a garage sale this weekend. Never before in her life has she had anything to do with a garage sale. Then Wednesday of this past week she said, "I'm going to put an ad in the paper, get a permit, and have a garage sale...Saturday!" She has been a warrior lately, packing up boxes on a regular basis, staying up late, and making trips to the storage unit in Ft. Worth. But given the information that I was having oral surgery on Friday and she picked the very next day for the garage sale, I have come to the conclusion that the prospect of moving to Ft. Worth has caused something not all-that-unlike her maternal craziness that kicked in just before Case arrived in April of '06. It is actually pretty magical to watch, especially if you are on a regular diet of Tylenol 4 pills...
Here is a picture from the garage sale...she made a pretty good chunk of change, I might add. That's my girl.

1 comments:

Heather said...

You go Allison..get rid of that junk!! Hope you made good money.