We are in prayer...asking God to lead us to our perfect house...and to allow a smooth closing on our first house here in C, a house that has brought many joys, the house that 2 years ago we brought our baby home to....it is a bittersweet time, but we are excited and like I said, prayerful about finding a wonderful,new place to call home.
Proverbs 24:3-4
"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures."
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Posted by The Richards at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thinking about you guys on this journey to a new home. Allison, I always pray that God will lead us to a good/safe area with great neighbors. And He's out done Himself thus far!! I will pray that you too find a new place to call "home". I cried when we locked up the SEA house and pulled out of the driveway..very sad/bittersweet day for me!!
We know the perfect house is out there just waiting for you to find it.....but the important thing is that the three of you will be happy wherever you are!
Post a Comment