That does look like a great day! Wonderful pictures as always! I saw some people flying kites today and thought it looked like fun--I need to take Rhett to do that on our next windy (but warm) day!
We enjoy spending time with each other and the little man. We aspire to know God more and make him known to others. We hope our lives will be a blessing to others and strive to be a family devoted to our Creator pointing to Him for the reason that we are so blessed.
4 comments:
Looks like a super fun day..where were you?
J& Case did some running around while I was getting my haircut (airport, local park) Then we went out to some friends' farm. Fun!
sounds like the kind of day you wanted to have
That does look like a great day! Wonderful pictures as always! I saw some people flying kites today and thought it looked like fun--I need to take Rhett to do that on our next windy (but warm) day!
Post a Comment