

While Joey was touring the country (ha! ha!) Case and I went to East Texas to visit Heather and Brooks. Their family recently moved back to Texas after a few year stint in Washington. (Seattle area - fun!) We are so glad they are back. Heather and I met @ TTU while pledging Tri Delt and have been special friends ever since. She married a West Texas boy who went to the same high school I did and although I didn't know him then (we were a few grades apart) I think he's a great guy! Anyway...Brooks and Case are only 2 months apart and they had a SWELL time together!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
trip to the piney woods
Posted by The Richards at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Could our boys be any more precious? We had such a fun time with you and Caser. Love the black and white pic...
it is the pic that you took..i am sending you a copy via email as I type!
These are great pictures of your cutie boys and of you & H! Maybe we'll get to see you sometime now that H is back in TX. We're excited about visiting. She said that Case did great...I'm hoping my kids do okay when we visit?!?
Post a Comment