Pregame:
We're off to watch the MAVS play tonight...and honor Collin Madison, an SCS student who Joey nominated as a MAVS/Apple Orthodontix Livewire...and he was chosen (YAY Collin!) and will be honored at tonight's game.
Postgame Report:
Collin got to meet several of the Mavs star players (Dirk, Kidd, Terry, Howard) and was a captain at mid court before tip-off. He even got to take part in their pregame huddle and give each of the starters high-fives as they were introduced onto the floor. He was the man of the hour and was so appreciative. We had a wonderful time and Case was an angel! How cool are some of these pics? He will never forget the moment, it was so neat to see him honored for being an awesome young man.



Tuesday, April 08, 2008
MAVS
Posted by The Richards at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I bet Colin had a great time. I didn't know Case was getting to go too.
Yep, we all three went + Collin and his mom.
So much fun..I know Case had a blast. Who is Colin..one of Joey's students?
Yep, he's an awesome young man at SCS that is who every parent wants their kids to be. I nominated him for this contest to be on the bench with the Mavs, and he won! It was an awesome night.
Post a Comment