

we celebrated at Babe's in Roanoke...the best fried chicken and biscuits around! Yum'o!

We headed to a nearby park for cupcakes...
In one sense it just does not seem possible that you have been with us for 2 years, yet in another I feel like I've known your precious spirit for forever and a day. Happy Birthday Lovie!
You have been with me since the beginning. John 15:27
Friday, April 11, 2008
Our little Lovebug is 2 today!
Posted by The Richards at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Happy Birthday Case! I can't wait to see him at the Hacker's Cup. :)
happy birthday buddy- see ya at 6
paw paw
Hope your 2nd birthday was very special. Love to you, Case, from KK and Papa Doc!
Happy Birthday Case!!!
(ella turns 2 on the 20th!) ack! where does the time go, really?!
congrats! love,
the leiningers
Happy Birthday sweet Case...we hope you had a very special day. Be lookin' for something in the mail in the next few days from Brooksie!!
Happy Birthday to Case! He's such a cutie!
Happy Birthday, Case!
It goes way too fast, doesn't it?
Blessings!
--r
www.renaebrumbaugh.com
Thanks for commenting back! I just do photography mostly for family and friends. I've toyed with the idea of going into business but that would be a little far out for me! I had fun going through your blog and a couple of other blogs you have of photos and you're very good! I'll look back from time to time for inspiration!
Post a Comment