


I know, I know, I know...we haven't posted in a bit...we have been so busy with R&Co. stuff, school stuff, the house (yes, it is still on the market!....please say a little prayer for us...we're soooo ready for the house to sell so that Case can begin at Montessori a day or two per week and so that I can begin my new career, well schooling anyway, and so that J isn't making the drive to FW everyday) Whew!runonsentence! :)
These were taken a while back before the bluebonnets bit the dust. I love his little vest sweater (thank you S,E & E, what a sweet gift!)
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by The Richards at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
that was a fun day
i miss the little guy!
Cute, cute pics of sweet Case!! Love his new do!!
What a handsome little man! I wish our schedules would work out where we could get together soon. I'd love to see him (and you guys, of course)!
You have such a handsome boy! I love the bluebonnet pics! Thanks for sharing them :)
Post a Comment