We went to the SCS Senior Luau last night, had a great time, took pics of families, visited, had a great meal...thanks to the Jones Family for opening your beautiful yard/home!
I love the new background and Case's outfit is adorable. Brooks needs a pair of flip flops. I haven't bought any b/c I wasn't sure if he could keep them on.
We enjoy spending time with each other and the little man. We aspire to know God more and make him known to others. We hope our lives will be a blessing to others and strive to be a family devoted to our Creator pointing to Him for the reason that we are so blessed.
5 comments:
What a great photo of the party man
Love the new blog look
I like your new background. Looks good! :)
What a honey! Love the flipflops!The new blog look is super!
Cute new background!
And your sweet boy looks ready for summer! So precious!
I love the new background and Case's outfit is adorable. Brooks needs a pair of flip flops. I haven't bought any b/c I wasn't sure if he could keep them on.
Post a Comment