Friday, May 23, 2008

Today's obsession:

BOOTS!!!

2 days ago Case went into my closet and came out with my boots on....he wore them the rest of the evening...yesterday first thing he wanted "my boots, my boots" and was adamant about it....today I decided that it might be time to break out HIS boots (cute little Nordstrom boots...courtesy of The Fisher family) they are still a little big, but Case is not phased by that....we've had them on since 7:00 this morning and no sign of them coming off. Nevermind the fact that all he has on otherwise is a droopy diaper that he's currently refusing to let Mama change! :)
Love it! Too bad he won't always be this easily entertained.
J has the camera or I would post a pic...
Oh, and I forgot to mention that he insisted that I put on my boots as well. The next big trend...you ready for this?...layered cotton tanks, soffe shorts and brown snake skin tipped Justin boots! COUTURE FOR SURE! lol!
pics to come...

4 comments:

Cloy Richards said...

man- I guess boots are better than crocs
make sure you pack them tomorrow

Craig said...

Owen wears boots just about every day. Most of the time with shorts. It is quite a look.

KK said...

Can't wait to see this fashion statement...from both C and A!

Heather said...

OK..I too want to see C & A dancing around the house in boots!!