Here are a few updates:
The house is still on the market (we remind ourselves daily - scratch that - hourly that God is in control and it just isn't time to move yet)
For the past couple of weekends we've been visiting a church in FW...we want to try to make our move to FW (it will happen) as smooth as possible and we feel that this is one way to do that.
J has just been given a once in a lifetime opportunity for some travel abroad....this hopefully will also lead to some opportunities for study at a higher level (more on this later)
C is great...doing new things everyday and is just such a sweet, loving boy. He makes us laugh a lot...and that is truly a blessing.
I am excited for a girlfriend and her husband who have been praying for a baby for a long, long time....she is a wee bit past the 12 week mark! YAY! Praises.
We just booked our flight & condo. We are looking forward to the 2nd anual getaway to the Mayan Riviera with some friends from college.
My first group of 6th graders will graduate here in a few weeks - I'm not sure how I feel about that! I cannot believe it has been that long.
My first group of 1st grade students will start high school this fall. Wow!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Posted by The Richards at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'll pray about your move to FW..I know how anxious you are to start over. Please fill me in on J's new journey and you starting back to school when you get a chance. We need to think about getting together again soon for the boys to play. Yea for your friend who's prego.
Post a Comment